Where to find us:
Our Research Lab is conveniently situated in the heart of Bloomsbury, in the Henry Wellcome Building, which is accessed via a footpath between Torringon Square and Woburn Square.
View the Henry Wellcome Building in a larger map.
Getting to us:
- The following tube stations are all within walking distance:
- Nearest: Russell Square (Piccadilly Line)
- Goodge Street (Northern Line)
- Euston Square (Circle Line, Hammersmith & City Line, Metropolitan Line)
- Tottenham Court Road (Central Line, Northern Line)
- Warren Street (Northern Line, Victoria Line)
- Euston (Northern Line, Victoria Line)
Euston, St. Pancras and Kings Cross are within walking distance.
A permit for parking in Woburn Square or Torrington Square can be provided upon request. Woburn Square is the easier to access within the one-way system in this area, though there may not be empty parking spaces during the day. Torrington Square is more difficult to access by car. However since it is a quiet residential street, there are usually a few empty spaces.
To enter Torrington Square you must make your way through the one-way system to Keppel Street to get into Malet Street. From Malet Street turn right through the University of London gates, then left into Torrington Square (drive down the slope) and park on the righthand side of the square.
We have an uncovered bike stand immediately outside of our building, to which bikes can be chained up.
- Brain & Behaviour Lab
- Department of Psychological Sciences
- Birkbeck College
- Malet Street
- WC1E 7HX
- Phone: +44 (0)207 631 6542
- Email: email@example.com